Enjoy peeking into my naughty mind to discover some inspirational ideas for exciting, humiliating, and erotic methods & fantasies of enforcing strict female authority

Queening

"Queening" refers to the assertive posture of a female receiving oral pleasure or oral worship. Without a doubt, my all time number one favorite sexual activity is giving oral pleasure to a woman.

I absolutely love being "Queened".  I must say, with this being my absolute favorite sexual position, I've become an expert at providing extraordinary pleasure to a woman this way. I can go on for hours and hours without stopping, and it's so erotic and so stimulating to me that I forget about any sort of need for receiving any form of pleasure myself from the woman in return.


It's an awesome display of female authority (and therefore, the "Queen") when a woman straddles over the loving tongue serving her, or even more so when she holds an restrains his head between her legs so that it's impossible for him to pull away or stop.... absolutely intoxicating to me!!!!  

At home, we have a special cage which has a built in "Queening" stool for her to sit on comfortably, while my head is rested in place firmly below and between her legs directly pushing my nose and tongue up against her to give her pleasure.... we should use it more often!  Being "forced" to administer the pleasure without stopping by being locked or restrained in position makes it even more thrilling for me.  Oh, and if she were to tease me while I'm doing it by telling me that I'm cleaning up a creampie left by a lover.... wow, that would be incredible!!

2 comments:

  1. I fully understand this. I have held this feeling all of my life. It is a truly giving and adoring situation. Where your woman deserves to be worshipped - then this is the ultimate bond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find someone to do this to me.

    ReplyDelete