Enjoy peeking into my naughty mind to discover some inspirational ideas for exciting, humiliating, and erotic methods & fantasies of enforcing strict female authority

Gift Ideas For Sissy and Her

I always have so much trouble coming up with good ideas for stuffing stockings at Christmas time, and I’m sure I’m not alone.     

This year, however, I’ve put together a couple of slide shows (below) of great ideas for both him (the sissy) and for Her.  

I know it’s easy to say, “that’s cute, but I don’t know where in the world to get any of that stuff!” … However, with a little bit of searching on the internet it’s easy to find most things.  Start by trying ebay;  or for printed items like t-shirts, panties, etc on cafepress.com, for books I highly recommend any book from CarmenicaDiaz.com, and of course just hitting the local shops one can find most anything suggested below (with a little time and effort).






And For her........




3 comments:

  1. Gracias AGUASANTA. Mi alegro que te ha gustado. Hay alguna en particular que te ha llamado la atencion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals today and profit up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete